I won’t shame or judge you. I won’t make you eat only what I like. I won’t yell at you until you break down and buy a certain brand of food. But I will show you how and why to eat more vegetables and other natural whole foods, and I will help you make it tasty and realistic, I can promise you that.
You are an unique and whole being – mind, body, and spirit – not just a collection of tiny compartments. I use a holistic approach to investigate how your food affects your sleep, concentration, mood, exercise, physical symptoms and chronic conditions, work, relationships, even your spirituality. We also partner together to discover how each of these influence your food choices. You can learn more about my training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
I offer holistic and totally personalized health coaching programs tailored to each individual client. We start with the goals that bring you into coaching, and I develop a plan for us to work together to create optimal health for you, for the whole you.
It’s easy to point to a plate of food as the source of your challenges. But there’s often another place to make the change you seek.
- Is your job so stressful and hectic that you don’t feel it’s okay to take a lunch break?
- Are you sleeping poorly, waking too early, or not sleeping enough?
- Do you make opportunities to play and experience joy between helping others and meeting obligations?
You won’t be asked to obsess on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. We won’t use arbitrary lists of good and bad foods. Instead, we collaborate and experiment to see what gets your engine humming most easily and efficiently.
Are you ready to start feeling better than ever? Schedule an initial consultation with me today!
- Want to become vegetarian or vegan, or simply eat plant-based more often? I love helping clients like you transition guilt-free with small steps and strategies for your unique lifestyle.
- Work in a demanding work environment as a health care provider? I love helping clients like you regain control over your lifestyle and food choices and carve out routines that nourish and recharge you.
- Tired of feeling tired all the time and pushed around by your chronic symptoms and cravings? I love helping clients like you reclaim your energy, create self-care and stress relief practices, and transform your relationship to food.