Are you curious about what it takes to make a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle really work for you? Join me later this month for a very special day retreat entirely focused on plant-based living in a beautiful and private Land’s End spot in San Francisco. $110 gets you in all day and includes a decadent breakfast and lunch menu along with several bonus goodies and samples to take home.
Registration is intentionally very limited so that you enjoy the advantages of a small and intimate event where you make valuable connections with the speakers and other attendees. This is really an unique event: you will walk away motivated to set and reach some goals, AND you will leave rejuvenated by some gentle physical activity, informative talks and supportive community, and a beautiful landscape!
I’ll lead a discussion on everyday plant-based nutrition and self-coaching strategies that make lifestyle change more realistic and successful. Other great speakers that day will lead yoga sessions, a nature walk, foam rolling demos, weight loss and athletic nutrition talks, and more.
A preview of the all plant-based, all gluten-free and soy-free menu – this is only breakfast! 🙂
- Berry Parfait with Vanilla Coconut Cream and Spiced Pistachios (Raw)
- Pure Decadence Chocolate Protein Bars (Raw)
- Mini Socca with caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, and fresh herbs
- Vanilla or Chocolate Smoothie
- Iced Herbal Tea served with sliced Meyer Lemon (a perfect mild blend of milk thistle, dandelion, sweet fennel, elder flowers, parsley, walnut leaf, uva ursi, and licorice root)
Get in touch with any questions, and join me on September 20!